Make 2018 your year to summit Win Hill!
Hope Fell Race are delighted to host both a winter and summer version of this popular fell route once again.
Race dates have now been confirmed as:
- Sunday 25 February 2018 – 213 runners competed in our Winter race, see the results here!
- Wednesday 27 June 2018 – our summer race follows the original route first taken back in 1946
Hope Fell Summer Race
Summit Win Hill in this 9.5 km race with 451 metres of ascent.
Race Starts: 7.30pm
Registration: Opens at 6pm on the day.
Cost: £6 entry fee with all proceeds donated to local charities and groups.
- Entrants must be over 16 years of age (U18’s require parental consent).
- Hope Fell Race is registered with the Fell Runners Association and adheres to the FRA guidelines
- Full body cover (taped seemed waterproofs, hat and gloves) will need to be either carried or worn.
Details of our junior races will be added to this page shortly.
Join us on facebook or follow us on twitter for access to all the latest news and our photo gallery: